Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Mesoamerica: What do you know?
Transcript of Mesoamerica: What do you know?
Do Now - April 20, 2016
1. What type of review game would you prefer for tomorrow?
or using the
2. Why did the Aztecs originally trust the Spanish?
3. The Spanish left Tenochtitlan in 1519. When they came back in 1521, why had so many Aztecs died?
4. After Cortez conquered Mexico, what did he name it?
VP - Production
VP - Marketing
Pass Back Quizzes
REMINDER: TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO MAKE
UP ANY MISSING/LOW QUIZZES!
Tomorrow: Review Game
*In order to play a review game, it is important that you spend time
From yesterday's homework....
See how well you can read this graph!
1. In 1520, there were about _____ Aztecs.
2. In 1550, there were _______ Aztecs.
3. By 1600, there were _______ Aztecs.
4. What caused the Aztec population to decrease so rapidly??
The real test is 30 Multiple Choice questions.
You may leave this out on your desk.
Today: You will prepare for the review game AND test by creating a Mesoamerica MIND MAP!
Using your text, what are some similarities or differences between the Spanish conquest of the Incas and of the Aztecs?