Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Are Climate Changes of a few degrees a cause for concern?
Transcript of Are Climate Changes of a few degrees a cause for concern?
Why Would It Have An Impact On Us?
Changes in temperature, precipitation patterns, and extreme events could enhance the spread of some diseases.
Use the 3R's rather than burning the items.Use water to the minimum
Yes. Even though an increase of a few degrees in global average temperature does not sound like much, global average temperature during the last ice age was only about 4 to 5 °C (7 to 9 °F) colder than now. Global warming of just a few degrees will be associated with widespread changes in regional and local temperature and precipitation as well as with increases in some types of extreme weather events. These and other changes (such as sea level rise and storm surge) will have serious impacts on human societies and the natural world