Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
5.01_Folding & Polyhedra
Transcript of 5.01_Folding & Polyhedra
Are you able to unfold to the 3D objects below? Why or why not?
YWBAT create a 3D object by folding.
What is the role of nets in design?
1. Create your 3D object from a net.
1. Cut out and form your 3D object from the net (or nets) provided. Use masking tape to put it together.
2. Once you've formed your 3D solid, fill out the accompanying worksheet.
Important terms: face, edge, vertex
Ancient geometric structures