Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of Documentary
Transcript of Copy of Documentary
A factual film intended to document an aspect of reality.
Documentaries may: Inform
Al Gore’s 2006 documentary An Inconvenient Truth is a BIASED look at how humans are warming the globe.
Director’s Bias can be revealed through different ways:
Omission of details
Do you know where
your food comes from?
You might not want to
eat anything after
Persuading viewers how
system of health care is.
through video and expert
analysis that humans are
the planet and
what we must do right now
to save it.
Persuading viewers that
eating fast food can seriously
harm your health...or even
Here's an example of an informative documentary.
--they take one particular side with the topic.
A 2007 documentary that suggests global warming is not caused by humans.
Persuasion can also be achieved through the use of
use of facts
what is morally right and wrong.
An Inconvenient Truth
The Great Global Warming Swindle
Common features in documentaries:
"How it's made"