Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Multiculturalism in shcool
Transcript of Multiculturalism in shcool
What is Multiculturalism?
Multiculturalism is the term used to designate the variety of cultural groups living together in the same society.
Why is so important to have multiculturalism in school?
Students are being exposed to a whole new world;
Multiculturalism education breaks down existing barriers;
It also eliminates pre-existing stereotypes.
"Students will understand the similarities and differences between themselves and other cultures"
And what happens when doesn't exist respect?
"Apart from me being mixed race, my parents didn't have money so I never had the cute clothes or the cool backpack"
Work done by:
Leandro Santos, nr 14;
Maria Palhinha, nr 19;
Verónica Martins, nr 24.