Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How I Stopped Fearing and Learned to Love the Cell Phone in my Classroom
Transcript of How I Stopped Fearing and Learned to Love the Cell Phone in my Classroom
Harvard Business Journal "Older teen girls ages 14-17... average 100 messages a day."
Pew Research Center We must admit cell phones have their benefits, too Technology makes students more interested in learning You can use cell phones to
check for student learning There is no more direct way
to communicate with your students Here are some ways we've
successfully used cell phones in our classrooms Student created and posted videos Polling software to check for student learning www.polleverywhere.com Communicating with students has never been easier www.remind101.com Let's take time now
to get set up in polleverywhere and remind101 Thank You! Take a minute and open this website on your laptop Take a minute and open this website, too Any questions?
Let me know:
firstname.lastname@example.org Here's an example Cellphones in the
are like an iceberg As you can see, there is
a lot more to cellphones
in the classroom
than the tip of the iceberg I've stopped fighting it!