Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of social network
It is very difficult to have privacy in social networks, even though it has only the restricted profile only friends, the actions shared can be seen by many people.
Disadvantages of social networks
Several pedophiles take advantage of the networks to trick and seduce minors in trying to get photos and even make appointments.
Whether it´s cell phone, or computer, as long as the device is connected to the Internet, you can instantly connect with people around the world.
Share good moments as a photo taken that can be seen by hundreds and thousands of people.
Information always hands on, as there are a lot of people on social networks.
The social network that I like the most is Twitter because we can see what people post their thoughts, feelings or even criticism about something.