Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of LIFE PROJECT
By: Macie Satterwhite
Go to Texas A&M University for a bachelor's degree in communications and visualization.
Graduate and become a magazine design director for Hearst. I am age 36.
$80,880 per year
Insurance is at least $10,000 because graphic designers work on computers and those are always at risk of getting virus, etc.
My husband would work for the New York Police Department with a salary of $80,000.
Have one boy named Weston Pax (age 6). He would attend Woodlawn Heights Elementary School.
34 S 14th Ave, Mt Vernon, NY 10550
2 full Bathrooms
Lot Size: 5,227 sqft
$13,300 per month
- taxes=$12,143 per month
- monthly medical insurance=$12,023
- social security=$10,843
- retirement savings=$10,043
Total Budget= $10,043
Cell Phones- $140
Others (subway included)- $250
Medical, Dental Insurance- $1,403, $1,000
I am 35 years old in this presentation.
That leaves $4,219 a month.
Going to football games
Travel and Vacation
Trip to Texas to visit family $600 3 trips/year
Florida trip to vacation home $1,100 1 trip/year