Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Superflex BrainEater
You are now calm, alert and ready to pay attention!
Make a list
Use a distractor shield
Move the item so you can't see it
Use a fidget
Move your body away from distractor
Look at what others are doing!
Live in the moment aka be mindful!!
Inside or Outside the Brain?
Sometimes he gets someone distracted by things around them like posters or pictures in the room.
He's good at finding things that the person enjoys thinking about, like video games, and filling that person's brain so it's hard to think of anything else
He makes it hard for you to focus on what that person is supposed to be doing
He also makes it hard for someone to focus on others while in a group
Everyone has a Superflex
inside them that can tackle BrainEater
Attack of the