Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Excursion 2015
Altagracia museum is a religious and cultural event of the first marian devotion of America. Six rooms summarize the history and religious essence of Dominican Republic.
Altos of Chavon
Is an old Mediterranean villa built on a height above the Chavon river in the Dominican Republic. It hosts a cultural center, the National Archeological Museum, and called the city of artists.
Cave of wonders
Is a protected area in the eastern part of the islan La española, specifically in the Caribbean country Dominican Republic area. It is known for its ancient paintings by the Taino Indians.
Basilica of Huguey
Madelin Perez #23
Yeni Castillo #8
The basilica was inaugurated on january 21st 1971. This religious monument bears the name of the Virgin of Altagracia, patroness of the dominican people.
At the beginning and the end of the excursion everything was amazing. Meet these places was very awesome because this country is beautiful.
It was an enriching and educational nice experience because we learned about tourism in our country.