Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Nature of Matter: Intro
Transcript of Nature of Matter: Intro
Organize/classify them by thees characteristics What do you notice?
Commonalities? Differences in characteristic properties? Characteristic Properties Closer look at Causes of
Characteristic Properties What does the typical "3 state classification" not account for? How might this help? Where would you place the following? Why?
Based on your observations, what might be causing the water to behave this way?
What can you tell about the particules? Activities with Water... Water:
Back Together Animation of Particles Pulling it all together? How apply to solids and gases? Is the speed of H2O molecules different in hot and cold water? Draw Particles
Animation of Particles: Cold and Hot Water Animation of Molecules in Thermometer