Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
National Anti-Bullying Week 2013 - UK
Transcript of National Anti-Bullying Week 2013 - UK
Stay safe, have fun, be connected
- young people are able to recognise and challenge bullying wherever it happens - whether face-to-face or in cyberspace
Each day, about 20 million people “tweet”.
69% of parents add their children to their Facebook friends
58% of young women in a recent survey said that Facebook was more important than their parents
12% of 11-16 year olds in the UK have received an unwanted sexual message/image online
93% young people have access to a phone or computer in the UK
88% of images that young people put online reappear on parasite websites
Take time out - know when to disconnect
Report what makes you feel uncomfortable
Not to be a bystander - look out for each other. If you see something, say something.
You have the right to stay
, informed and engaged with the people you care about
You have the right to have
when online gaming or using social networking sites
You have the right to feel safe and not be cyberbullied when using digital technologies