Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Word Recognition
Websites to enhance Word Recognition
-Common Core Aligned
-Free if you are a teacher
-Interactive learning games and activities
-Free work sheets
What is Word Recognition?
Word recognition occurs when readers can easily identify and pronounce a word. Generally, word recognition is used in primary grades as a way to teach reading.
Word recognition is important becomes it helps students become strong readers. Students who are unable to master word recognition skills usually find reading difficult.
Word Recognition created by Bugbrained
Sightwords Flashcards for Kids created by eFlashApps, LLC