Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Probability
What is probability?
It's the likelihood of an event happening.
What is the probability of picking a spade card out of a deck of cards (excluding jokers)?
If we toss a coin 10 times, will we get 5 heads and 5 tails?
Man, it takes long time rolling a die 50 times. How can we make this process faster?
What is the likelihood of getting a tail from tossing a coin?
If your answer is 50%, you just showed your understanding in theoretical probability
A bag of M&Ms contains 20 red ones, 20 blue ones, 20 purple ones, 20 browns ones and 20 green ones. What is the probability of picking a purple M&M?
Throw a die 50 times and record your result in a table
Calculate the probability for each of the six numbers