Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Morgan Freeman
“I had really decided when I was sixteen, I wanted to be a fighter pilot, I was disposed of the notion of being one when I was twenty-one. I got to actually climb up into a jet fighter. As I sat there and had an epiphany” (king np). He was invited to take acting classes for free 3 months after he quite the Air Force
“By the end of two semesters, people would say, ‘you must be an actor, you have a beautiful speaking voice’” (king np). Pearl Bailey in “Hello, Dolly!” In 1967 and married to Jeanette Adair Bradshaw, Not Only an Actor 1971 Divorced in 1979 “Another World” 8 years of struggling to get a part. 1987 "Street Smart" THAT VOICE! <---The film critic, Pauline Kael, even went to ask “Is Morgan Freeman the greatest American Actor?” Started Rock River Foundation which has donated millions to educational programs Questions?