Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Course Reps
A network of people that work together, facilitated by you to change things for their course and school...
Course Reps, Community Building
Drive - What do you need to do?
Take every opportunity to listen effectively
Be passionate about people and driving improvements within the university
Find out more about what students actually think
Back to back listening
Facts and Feelings
Phase 1 -Using your connections
Map your community and connections (other students, school reps, lecturers)
-who can you approach to get help? Who can you get on your side?
Phase 2 -Plan your conversations
Roots -The importance of listening
Find out what people really care about
Get support for what you do as a Course Rep
Create networks of people that are willing to contribute in different ways
1. A positive start... Establish empathy
2. Explore issues, concerns
3. Begin to imagine, think about ideas
4. Encourage action, find out what the person would do
For further support or advice: