Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
IGCSE Physical Education - Introduction
Transcript of IGCSE Physical Education - Introduction
3.2. Facilities, Partipation & Excellence
3.3. Global Events
3.5. Access to Sport
Unit 3: Reasons & Opportunities for Participation in Physical Activity
2.3. Games & Safe Practice
2.5. Exercise & Training
Unit 2: Health, Safety & Training
1.2. Motivation & Mental Preparation
1.3. Skeleton & Joints
1.4. Muscle & Tendons
1.5. Circulatory & Respiratory Systems
Unit 1: Factors affecting performance
practical activities/sports from
Planning, Performing & Evaluating
Analysis & Improving
Written Exam (1h 45m)
? ? ?
First things first...
will still have 2 lessons of P.E. a week in Year 10 & 11!
National Curriculum = mandatory!
IGCSE P.E. is an
3 lessons per week.