Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
IGCSE Physical Education - Introduction
Transcript of IGCSE Physical Education - Introduction
3.2. Facilities, Partipation & Excellence
3.3. Global Events
3.5. Access to Sport
Unit 3: Reasons & Opportunities for Participation in Physical Activity
2.3. Games & Safe Practice
2.5. Exercise & Training
Unit 2: Health, Safety & Training
1.2. Motivation & Mental Preparation
1.3. Skeleton & Joints
1.4. Muscle & Tendons
1.5. Circulatory & Respiratory Systems
Unit 1: Factors affecting performance
practical activities/sports from
Planning, Performing & Evaluating
Analysis & Improving
Written Exam (1h 45m)
? ? ?
First things first...
will still have 2 lessons of P.E. a week in Year 10 & 11!
National Curriculum = mandatory!
IGCSE P.E. is an
3 lessons per week.