Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of David Jolliffe's Rhetorical Framework
Transcript of Copy of David Jolliffe's Rhetorical Framework
behind this frame! Double click to crop it if necessary San Francisco Budapest Important
Details (cc) photo by Metro Centric on Flickr (cc) photo by Franco Folini on Flickr (cc) photo by jimmyharris on Flickr Stockholm (cc) photo by Metro Centric on Flickr ENGLISh...
read a boring book.
answer the questions. It's time for a paradigm shift Look closer... between the lines the rhetorical framework exigence Author's Purpose Audience Organization Rhetorical Situation surface features what caused the author to write? what does the author want us to do as a result of having read this text? for whom did the author write? logos pathos ethos what form?