Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Challenges at Time Warner
Transcript of Challenges at Time Warner
1. Will lowering the price will yield higher revenues?
2. What is an estimate of the maximum monthly revenues we can achieve through this channel ?
1. The company’s pricing strategy in order to maintain a market share of 65 percent in Kansas City
2. Planning an exit strategy if things turn for the worse by determining Time Warner’s lowest acceptable selling price for their bundled packages
Formulate a plan that will permit us to profitably achieve this goal (within three years, a significant fraction of our digital cable subscribers will be equipped with HDTV sets and signed up for our new program tier devoted to HDTV programming).
Q = 1,9711 – 0,1075 p
finding out when demand is unitary elastic is
(b)* (P(a – bP)) = -1
(-0,1075)* P(1,9711-0,1075 P) = -1
Therefore P = $ 9,17 and Q= 986
Maximum total revenue = $ 9,041,62
finding the own price elasticity is
E Q,P = b * (P/Q)
= -0,1075*(10,5/0,852) = -1,325
DWI RIZKI SETYORINI
MUHAMAD ANDIRA BARMANA
ANUGRAH TYAS UTAMI
PANGERAN ARIF AGUNG
1. Growing Profitabilty
2. Susceptible to competitive pressure
3. what recommendation ?