Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Andes Survivors
Andes Survivors Links
UNFRIENDLY TERRAIN OF THE ANDES
THE NOTE FROM NANDO
SUSANA AND EUGENIA PARRADA
JAVIER AND LILIANA METHOL
FROLIC IN THE AIR OVER THE ANDES
THE FAIRCHILD 227
WHO WILL TAKE ON WHAT RESPONSIBILITIES?
WHO WILL BREAK?
HOW TO STAY PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY STRONG IN THE FACE OF SUCH ADVERSITY?
NO RELIEF IN SIGHT
THE OLD CHRISTIANS RUGBY TEAM
Theorists and Theoretical Perspectives of the Andes Survivors
-Sheet of paper to be used through entire documentary
-Space for each theorist and each school of thought
-Review theorists and theories
-Jot thoughts as we go. Where might concepts and social dynamics intersect?
-Final analysis. Which theorist/theory most effectively evaluates the circumstance?
21 Social Constructs
Who Would You Be?
1) What role would you play on the mountain?
2) From what would you gain physical strength?
3) What are some of your psychological and/or spiritual strengths and limitations?
4) How would you respond to questions upon return?
5) What would you miss most about home?
6) How would you spend your first day back in 'civilization'?