Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
some thing in the solar system
Transcript of some thing in the solar system
The Sun is the star at the center of the Solar System.
Earth, also known as "the Earth" and "the World" and sometimes referred to as the "Blue Planet"
Mercury is a chemical element with the symbol Hg and atomic number 80.
Venus is the second planet from the Sun, orbiting it every 224.7 Earth days
Mars is the fourth planet from the Sun and the second smallest planet in the Solar System, after Mercury.
Jupiter is the fifth planet from the Sun and the largest planet in the Solar System.
Saturn is the sixth planet from the Sun and the second largest planet in the Solar System
Uranus is the seventh planet from the Sun. It has the third-largest planetary radius and fourth-largest planetary mass in the Solar System
Neptune is the eighth and farthest planet from the Sun in the Solar System. It is the fourth-largest planet by diameter and the third-largest by mass.