Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Marketing in Daily Life
Transcript of Marketing in Daily Life
The action or business of promoting and selling products or services. Marketing is a large part of daily life. Consumers are exposed to 3,000 commercial messages a day.
Studying and understanding marketing will help you become a more informed consumer. Examples of Daily Marketing: T-Shirts are often used to market a business or product. Logos are used to promote a product and establish a recognizable company. Businesses will adapt the marketing of their products for particular seasons and holidays. Marketing can be used to promote awareness for organizations or causes. Giving discounts or samples is a type of marketing strategy. Creating unique, creative logos and brand names is key when developing a marketing strategy.