Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Animal farm and its historic parallels
Transcript of Animal farm and its historic parallels
and Snowball take control
(Vladimir Lenin takes over
Russia for the communist
party. When he dies Leon
Trotsky and Joseph Stalin take control) Napoleon Banishes Snowball
(Stalin expelled Trotsky) Chapter 2 Napoleon blames Snowball
for ruining the windmill (scapegoat)
(Stalin blamed Trotsky for Russia's sudden violence, fear, and starvation) Chapter 6 Napoleon kills all animals said to have been working with Snowball
(Stalin used Trotsky to get people killed by making people believe they were
working with him) Chapter 7 Boxer is sold and brought to his death
(loyal communist supporters of Stalin are betrayed, ignored, and killed) Chapter 9 Old Major gives a speech about his dream to rebel
(Karl Marx brought forth his idea of a utopia where everyone is equal)