Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
Ethics, period 4. An Ethical shoe company. Umweltfreundlich In the environmental record of Dr. Marten's they have seen the fact of natural resources being used up. As an act of being useful, Dr. Martens have made their shoe boxes thinner, using less cardboard, and as well the paper to stuff the inside of the shoes. are now 25%-35% less than usual, saving paper. Freien Markt In the free market of Dr. Martens...
The company is in comply with the California Supplies in Transparency Act of 2010, which it states that the company does annual audits to check off the fairness and work condition of the factories overseas (Thailand and China)