Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Graphics for Site Analysis
Transcript of Graphics for Site Analysis
Site Analysis contextual analysis spatial analysis transforming complex information about the city into easy to interpret images. Conclusion SWOT setting site location contextual and site appraisal overall urban/rural structure
discrete areas: uses amenities, routes, open spaces and landscape
opportunities and constrains
special features transport links and local hierarchy of routes
patterns of urban development
urban density and scale
general features including rivers and main green spaces
plots surrounding area
site and neighbouring features:
open spaces maps by theme/layer putting all together neighbourhood structure green network character areas accessibility land use shadow analysis mental maps statistical analysis Graphics
Site Analysis for http://flowingdata.com/2009/08/12/mapping-crime-in-oxford-over-time/