Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
ELECTROLYTIC CELL VS VOLTAIC CELL
Transcript of ELECTROLYTIC CELL VS VOLTAIC CELL
The main diffences ?
In an electrolytic cell,you need an outside source of energy like a battery while in a voltaic cell the reaction occurs simultaneously, or without help.
The other major difference is that in a electrolytic cell, the flow of electrons is from positive(cathode) to negative(anode). In an voltaic cell the flow of electrons is from negative(anode) to positive(cathode).
Compare the diffences