Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
ELECTROLYTIC CELL VS VOLTAIC CELL
Transcript of ELECTROLYTIC CELL VS VOLTAIC CELL
The main diffences ?
In an electrolytic cell,you need an outside source of energy like a battery while in a voltaic cell the reaction occurs simultaneously, or without help.
The other major difference is that in a electrolytic cell, the flow of electrons is from positive(cathode) to negative(anode). In an voltaic cell the flow of electrons is from negative(anode) to positive(cathode).
Compare the diffences