Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
What is a Prezi?
Transcript of What is a Prezi?
Autoplay Ready to create your IPW group presentation...? How to navigate your Prezi Click on objects to Zoom In
Click the background to Zoom Out
Click the Forward & Back arrows
Autoplay Use templates to create meaning for your presentation... How do you create a Prezi? What are the methods to Present? What are the functions on your
Prezi Screen? What are the contents to insert & edit How to edit content? Select to change (to replace & format)
6. Edit path points for the order of frames to present How do you save your Prezi? Use the Save button How do you edit your Prezi content? Use Edit Mode How do you present your completed Prezi? Use Present Mode After creating a template...
whats next? Zooming In & Out or Panning
Control Buttons on the ToolBar
Path Sidebar (shows thumbnails & set the paths for the order of frames to show in Present Mode) Text (Articles) shapes Pictures, Video & Audio Don't forget to invite your members to edit