Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of ASCA Intro
mission statement, philosphy and our R-12 beliefs
about school counseling.
We also review our developmental curriculum
crosswalk, and began to align the ASCA Standards
with the HKIS SLRs & 40 Developmental Assests. In 2009-2010 the HS Program initiated the Freshman Seminar
Course, a Freshman Parent Seminar Series, a Career unit for
Sophomores, and committed to seeing each student individually
every year for individual planning. In 2009-2010:
The counselors conducted a Time and Task anaylsis.
Important discussions we're shared on how we catagorize our
daily work into the four management categories;
individual planning, guidance curriculum, systems support
A Google Doc system for R-12 program calendar was produce.
Baseline survey results of the HS Program from 2008-2009 were reviewed
with a plan for a follow-up in the 2010-2011 school year.
1 Counselor served on the
Career Structure Piolot Group &
3 Counselor completed the NBST
Take One! Portfolio.
The R-12 Counselors met monthly
to work towards RAMP Certification, using
the Program Audit as a framework.