Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Transition Words
Important? Transition words keep a consistent flow in essays and
smoothly link ideas together in your paragraphs. How to Use Transition Words Multiple Choice Practice ________ Marty spoke in a gentle voice, the puppy shivered because it was afraid. Multiple Choice Practice 2 I admire him because he is a great long distance
runner. ___________, he is a dedicated family man. They can be used to show time or place, to add an idea, to compare or contrast ideas, to emphasize or summarize an idea, or to to show a result. A. Therefore B. Although C. However D. Consequently D. Furthermore A. However B. Consequently C. Therefore That house felt very creepy inside; _________, it was sunny outside. A. Meanwhile B. Although
C. Finally D. Thus Multiple Choice Practice 3