Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of Dos and Don'ts of Final Exam Project
Transcript of Copy of Dos and Don'ts of Final Exam Project
Be creative!! There is so much you can do. Think outside the box. What is something you always wanted to do. Expand your mind. DO!
Make connections with what you have learned in class, to the U.S., and to you. DON"T!
Be late. Any time after 8:03 is a "D" on your project. After 20 minutes you have failed.
DO! Be organized, neat, and professional DON"T !
Go over 4 minutes in your presention. DO!
Pick a global issue that you feel is important and that you are excited about. DO!
Use crisp and clean fonts and pictures to enhance your project. Do!
Use reliable news sources. Print out your source. Example of a Prezi.
Choose a current event (outside of the U.S. describe what is happening and why we should care about it.