Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Bronchioectasis
The condition partly improves with antibiotics to recur again. Expectoration increases on awakening in the morning and on leaning forwards.
clinical case ; questions .
symptoms and causes .
sara fahad alghanim
what is Bronchioectasis?
is a condition in which damage to the airways causes them to widen and become flabby and scarred.
In bronchiectasis, your airways slowly lose their ability to clear out mucus. The mucus builds up, and bacteria begin to grow. This leads to repeated, serious lung infections.
cilia infection .
Tuberculosis, pneumonia, inhaled foreign bodies.
frequent green/yellow sputum
coughing up blood in the absence of sputum
shortness of breath
what is the diagnosis of this case ?
how does it happen ?
intro. , symptom and causes
for your kind attention !