Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Student CM 380 message
Transcript of Student CM 380 message
Evidence (logic) vs. Vividness (emotion)
Association Principle: linking your brand to an emotion or attractive source
Repetition: works especially well for a new brand/candidate
Scarcity: create the perception of limited supply - "act now!"
Distraction: purposely distract the receiver from forming a counter-argument
strategy to create resistance to persuasion
offers receiver counterarguments
Parallels Aristotle's Model of Persuasion:
Ethos: source charisma
Persuasion Theory Breakdown: