Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of NUCLEIC ACID
DNA is double- stranded.
RNA is single-stranded.
DNA is self-replicating.
RNA is synthesized from DNA when needed.
The bases for DNA are A-T(Adenine-Thymine), G-C(Guanine-Cytosine).
The bases for RNA are A-U(Adenine-Uracil), G-C(Guanine-Cytosine).
Thank you :)
an organic compound, either RNA or DNA, whose molecules are made up of nucleotides and carry genetic information.
deoxyribonucleic acid, the material that contains the information that determines inherited characteristics; DNA stores hereditary information.
ribonucleic acid, natural polymer that is present in all living cells and that plays a role in protein synthesis; RNA plays a key role in the manufacture of proteins.
By Lolita Petrova
DNA and RNA
There are two types of nucleic acids, called DNA and RNA.