Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of NUCLEIC ACID
DNA is double- stranded.
RNA is single-stranded.
DNA is self-replicating.
RNA is synthesized from DNA when needed.
The bases for DNA are A-T(Adenine-Thymine), G-C(Guanine-Cytosine).
The bases for RNA are A-U(Adenine-Uracil), G-C(Guanine-Cytosine).
Thank you :)
an organic compound, either RNA or DNA, whose molecules are made up of nucleotides and carry genetic information.
deoxyribonucleic acid, the material that contains the information that determines inherited characteristics; DNA stores hereditary information.
ribonucleic acid, natural polymer that is present in all living cells and that plays a role in protein synthesis; RNA plays a key role in the manufacture of proteins.
By Lolita Petrova
DNA and RNA
There are two types of nucleic acids, called DNA and RNA.