Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Mexican Churros
shepherds were high in the mountains with no access to bakeries. They created churros, which were easy with frying pans over a fire.
Nomatic Spanish Shepherds
Saliors discovered a similar food in China called you tiao and brought it back with them. To put their own spin on it they put the dough through a star-shaped tip that gives the churro its ridges.
Also known as spanish donuts
originally the size of a breadstick
filled with guava in Cuba
SouthWestern United States