Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of M&M Challenge
Which M&M color will be most
likely to survive in each habitat?
If we place All M&M and Skittles colors together into a plate then the brown M&M's will most likely survive it's habitat because predators are more attracted to the bright colors.
In the wild there are two types of animals the hunters
and the hunted. What can an animal do to stay off the menu? To survive, some animals use camouflage so they can better blend in with their surroundings. In this project you will be the hungry predator hunting for M&M prey. But it may not be as easy as it sounds- some of your prey will be camoufalged by their habitat. Will they be able to avoid your grasp? To find out work up the appetite and go hunting.
6 plastic baggies
M&M 10 of each color
Skittles 60 of each color