Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Forensic Anthropology
board certified forensic anthropologist,
a graduate degree is required Nearly all forensic anthropologists are professors of biological or physical anthropology with PhDs. career paths academic applied teaching research service museums Fbi state bureaus of investigation Central Identification Laboratory in Hawaii great job satisfaction nearly no full time positions not a high demand for forensic anthropologists due to lack of unidentified skeletons lack of a full time position would steer me away from this career Popular grad schools:
* University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
* University of Tennesee, Knoxville, TN
* Wichita State University, Wichita, KS
* Louisiana State University
* University of Western Michigan, Kalamazoo, MI
* University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC
* University of Illinois, Urbana-Champagne, IL
* State University of New York (SUNY)--Binghampton, NY