Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Japan
Sexually transmitted diseases are increasing. The rate of gonorrhea has increased 36 percent in recent years. The first person was to announce he had AIDS publicly in Japan was a hemophiliac named Noriyasu Akase. After he admitted to having to having the disease, his wife was fired from her job as nurse.
Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Disaster
Was a nuclear disaster at the Fukushima I Nuclear Power Plant that began on March 11 2011 and resulted in a nuclear meltdown of three of the plants six nuclear reactors.
Japan has a relatively high rate of tuberculosis: 19.8 cases per 100,000 people. Attention was brought to the problem in 2009 when a famous female comedian, Haruka Minowa, came down with the disease and there were worries he might have passed it on to people in the audience of her shows.