Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Why did Islam Spread So Quickly? Day 4
Transcript of Why did Islam Spread So Quickly? Day 4
Do Now - Thursday, December 3, 2015
In our previous document (C), we learned that the Islamic Empire spread to due military campaigns (conquest).
Why was the Muslim army able to defeat other civilizations so easily? Make two predictions:
Document B & C Check-in
According to the Qur'an, whoever kills someone is considered to have "killed all ________". Muslims should not take other people's ______________.
Muslims should not ________ judges so that they may "wrongfully....take other people's" things.
People are given permission to _____________ when they are attacked.
In 661-750 CE, land was conquored by the ___________ Caliphs. On the map, the dark lines represent _________________.