Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Biotechnology
have + -ed + for (time)
thousands of years.
(past) + when + ((past) passive)
when the price was lowered
when DNA was discovered
_________ is made up of ___________
(present perfect progressive) + for + time
have been changing
the genes of crops ...
for thousands of years
has been working
for two hours
, and he hasn't finished yet.
... like __________, ______________, and ____________.
resistant to ____________
poisonous to __________
In this way, ...
+ have had + (
) + (
) + (
This jacket has had its arms shortened.
I've had my house painted.
... know if + (gerund)
... know what + (verb phrase)
speed up / sped up
(a way of + (gerund))
Australia invented a way of removing the wool from sheep without cutting it off.
The teacher created a way of helping students find answers without simply telling them directly.
similar to _________ in size/ shape/ color/ attitude/ skill...
sucks up ______ from ______