Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Restorative Discipline
2. Victims and the community are central to
the justice system.
3. The first priority of justice is to assist
4. The second priority of justice is to
restore the community, when possible.
5. the offender has a personal responsibility
to the victims and to the community for
the crimes commited.
6. The offender will develop improved
competency and understanding.
7. Stakeholders share responsibilities for
restorative justisce through partnerships