Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How to Structure a Speech
Transcript of How to Structure a Speech
To silence your crowd and get permission to tell your story...
Grab the audience's attention and give them a reason to listen
Introduce the one message that your speech is about
Now attach it to a hook that makes everyone want to know more
Context, characters & challenges
Define the questions that your story will answer
Set the scene to explain your actions or suggestions
Take a look at industry, recent financial figures, or achievements to date.
Where are we now?
We know where we are, so what's going on?
The Answer & Action
What happens if we change/stay the same?
How will this affect us?
What will it allow us to do?
Bring everything you have discussed, into a
call to action
For 6 Ready Made Speech Structures
The Progress Report
The Strategy Recommendation
The Product Sales Presentation
The Justification of a Decision
The Training or Teaching Presentation
The Bad News Presentation
Leave your audience
A time to
Consider the lessons
Summarise your points
Make sure your audience have the whole picture
with your message ringing in their ears...