Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of The Giver
The community is practically owns the community. They make other peoples decisions. For example, they pick your children, your '"mate", and everything in your live.
The community is very dull. No color or smell. Or any kind of unique part about it. My personal opinion is that I would NEVER EVR ant to live here.
The plot of the giver is a flawless community. Or at least they think it is. Everything in the community is the same, there are no colors and no choices that you can make yourself.
The book the giver is a book with a lot of problems. Everybody is the same and there is no such thing as colors. Nobody gets to have a choice, they live in a place that they call, "The community."
point of view
The point of view is from a narrators point of view. witch is my favorite point of view.