Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Saudi Arabia Prezi
Transcript of Saudi Arabia Prezi
The U.S has been an ally to Saudi Arabia since 1940, and still is in the year of 2014. But they might be considering ending the alliance...
Animals in Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabian Foods
* Saudi Arabia's capital is Riydh.
* Saudi Arabia's GDP is 576.82 billion U.S. dollars. (2011)
* Saudi Arabia's population is 28.08 million people. (2011)
* Saudi Arabia's area is 1,960,582 square kilometers.
*Rial is their currency.
*Saudi Arabia's main religion is 100% Muslim.
Some animals in Saudi Arabia are...
*The Arabian Oryx
*The Arabian Wolf
*The Fennec Fox
*The Sand Cat
*The Patrizi's Trident Leaf Nosed Bat
*The Arabian Camel
By Kathryn Reid and Aubrey Bethay
In Saudi Arabia, there are many
types of foods, such as...
*Fatir, or flat bread
*Hawayij, a spice blend
*Haysa Al-Tumreya, a dip for dates (Dates are a food, not an event!)
*Kapsa, or chicken and rice
*Laban Drink, or a yogurt drink
Some food the Saudi's make for religious occasions are...
*Tabbouleh, a Bulgur Wheat Salad
*Saudi Arabian Rice
*Saudi Arabia's government is a monarchy.
The Arabian Wolf
The Sand Cat
Patrizi's Trident Leaf Nosed Bat
The Arabian Camel
Location of Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia's Flag
A Map of Saudi Arabia's Cities
Popular Sports in Saudi Arabia Include:
* Camel racing
*Football (Our soccer)
Jordan is one of Saudi Arabia's closest allies.
Saudi Arabian 'Football' Team
Saudi Arabia's climate is very hot during the day and cold during the evening. The average temperature in the summer is 45 degrees Celsius and in the winter it rarely goes below 0 degrees Celsius. The spring and autumn have an average temperature of about 29 degrees Celsius.
Garlic Flower- Found in Saudi Arabia