Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
A Time I Lost My Tooth
Transcript of A Time I Lost My Tooth
I put my tooth under my pillow and wrote a note to her, that I could keep it. I went to sleep. Then the Tooth Fairy came.
Last month I lost my tooth.
I felt in my mouth my tooth was wiggley. I kept on wiggling it. And it was bleeding a little bit.
After A While
My mom popped it out with her finger. It was bleeding a lot I had to wash my mouth out.
That was nice loosing my tooth. I hope I could keep the next one.