Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Chapter 6
What to ask your Lawyer
-What is the Lawyers fee?
-Will there be a written fee agreement?
-Has the Lawyer done cases like this before?
-Will the Lawyer keep you informed?
-There are nearly 1,000,000 Lawyers in the United States.
-Most Lawyers rarely go to court, most law practice involves giving advice.
-Lawyeres that do go to court are called trial attorneys or litigators.
When do you need a Lawyer?
-Buying or selling a home
-Organizing a Business
-Changing family status
-Signing an important contract
-Defending a criminal charge
How do you find a Lawyer?
-Best way to find a Lawyer is to find an experienced lawyer who has delt with similar legal problems.
-You can always find a Lawyer b loking in the yellow book under ''Lawyers''