Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
8-2 Emma Jackson
Transcript of 8-2 Emma Jackson
WHAT DO YOU DO?
Photographers have special skills that can help them to preserve an image or images to capture a story and or event
If you are a potrait photographer then you may work in a studio. If you are not a portrait photographer then you might travel often to the location of your desire.
HOW TO BECOME A PHOTOGRAPHER
Postsecondary degreases are not requierd ,but many take courses or earn a bacholers degree in a related feild. Students do this because, it can help to improve thier skills and it looks good an a resamay.
The hourly wage was $14.66 in May of 2014. the lowest 10% earned less than $8.71 and the highest 10% earned $33.14.
Simular occupations may include Reporters, Correspondents, Broadcasters, Graphic Designers, News Analysts, and Industrial Designers.
The employment rate for photographers is expected to grow 3% from 2014 to 2024.