Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Smartsheet
What are we talking about?
What is Smartsheet?
Smartsheet allows users to create, manage and share projects, tasks and processes under authorized access.
Smartsheet is accessed and
managed over the Internet.
Smartsheet is a tool for project and document management and collaboration available as software as a service solution (in the 'cloud').
Smartsheet also integrates
with other 'cloud' tools
- Google Apps
Smartsheet is a leading company providing collaboration services safely. Its solution provides easy configuration allowing use Smartsheet to tailor security requirements requested.
Multi-device, multi-platform mobility.
Collaboration with existing systems
Benefits of the tool / platform
The Smartsheet users can access on the device of your choice, making information and the power to act on it within reach of the office, at home, on the road, or anywhere.
Smartsheet works with core business systems and cloud applications to close process gaps. Collaboration is safe and smooth, between the systems as well as with others inside and outside the organization.
In a flexible way, Smartsheet helps teams to collaborate on projects, tasks and documents across the organization and between organizations.
Reminders and alerts
Gantt project diagrams
Integration with Google Apps
More than a project Platform
Careful section process
100+ Candidates in online document and project management tools
Short listed 6 systems after questionnaire among partners in consortium
1. Basecamp - http://www.basecamp.com
2. Alfresco - http://www.alfresco.com
3. Smartsheet - http://www.smartsheet.com
4. Teamwork - http://www.teamworkpm.net
5. Wrike - http://www.wrike.com
6. Huddle - http://www.huddle.com
Non-profits receive preferred rates on annual plans:
(additional Creators $79/yr).
Criteria for selection
Multi language (EN/FR)
37 Criteria considered
Central System Admin
Karin & Co
HDP - Rwanda
Cordaid DRC Bukavu
Make sure that every one understands it
Keep it up to date
Make the people USE it!
Stop mailing docs
Communicate through the system
App for iOS (iPhone / iPad)
Optimized web access for all other mobile devices (Android / Win Phone)