Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 11 10/28
Annotate the text with evidence of conflict and foreshadowing
What are the real reasons behind the present conflicts?
Which type of conflict is most likely to lead to the eventual undoing of Salem?
Which conflict is going to lead to the eventual unraveling of Salem?
Use evidence from the text
Go to the back of the room and get your independent reading book
Take out your book log
Begin reading silently and independently
Wednesday, October 28th
Respond to the following question in your notes:
Based on yesterday's reading, what does the "sickness" plaguing Salem really represent?