Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of City Presentation
1,192 islands off of India
Found by Asian Traders
Was used as a trading stop
Very mixed culture
Called the Maldivians, Speak Dhivehi
derived from Sri Lanka
Main Occupation is fishing
Mostly an Islam religion Historical Facts Famous People that have been to the Maldives Tom Cruise-- Actor, Producer, 3 Golden Globes, 3 Academy Awards
Jay-Z-- rapper, Songwriter, 14 Grammy awards
Beyonce-- Singer, Songwriter, Dancer, actress, 16 Grammy awards Maldives Davin Malinen Climate Tropical Climate
Around 86 degrees Fahrenheit year round
Two Seasons, dry season and wet season Recreational Activities and Dining Out Snorkeling
The Lighthouse Restaurant
Ithaa Underwater Restaurant Table of Contents 1. Historical facts Title
2. Historical Facts
3. Interesting Facts
4. Famous People
6. Dining Out and Recreational Activities
7. Must See Places
8. Tourist Video
9. Websites for more Info Interesting Facts Main occupation is fishing
Major vacation spot
highest spot on Maldives is seven feet above sea level
Has the highest literacy rate in the world, over 99% Must See Places Banana Reef
Wreck of the Maldives Victory
Over Water Bungalows
Manta Point Websites for more info http://www.visitmaldives.com/en