Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Back-to-School English 9
Transcript of Back-to-School English 9
"It was books that taught me that the things that tormented me most were the very things that connected me with all the people who were alive, or who had ever been alive."
— James Baldwin
On your handy 3X5 card, please write:
1.) Your child's name (first and last)
2.) Your name
3.) Your contact information
4.) Anything it might be helpful for me to know about your child
What to expect from...
A huge variety of "texts"
Responses to literature
Responses to student writing
Writing for a huge variety
of purposes and audiences
You are a writer!
Be brave! Be a part of discussion, inquiry, sharing and giving feedback...
Use your planner
Plan NEVER to complete assignments late
Be proactive about catching up when you are absent
Come see me for anything and everything
Use our technology resources
Use Mrs. Brown's English 9 homepage!
English 9 wikispace
Lots of other cool stuff!
1. Describe a time when writing was joyful, fun, rewarding, or meaningful for you.
2. Describe a time when you had "writer's block"--you could NOT get words onto the page, no matter how hard you tried.
*Tech Tools Project
DUE: Thurs., 8/18 (B)
Friday., 8/19 (A)